Polarshield v2 - Polargraph shield for Arduino Mega
£52.00 Sold out
- sockets for two Pololu/Stepstick stepper motor drivers
- socket for LCD/Touchscreen with SD card
- breakout for two servo motor connections
- motor connectors provided as 2.5mm push-fit plugs, but 3.5mm pin holes are also available on board (unpopulated)
- on-board switching power supply
- connectors for endstop switches (not yet used)
I can supply stepsticks and LCDs, or you can find your own locally - you might find it's a bit cheaper than I can offer them. You can also get the specs (schematics and PCB layout) from github and make one yourself if you'd prefer.
An assembled board is tested before shipping, but the builder accepts all responsibility for getting it working. There's a limit to how usefully I can troubleshoot issues without seeing the board in front of me too.
This does NOT include an Arduino MEGA, but I have some good clones for sale.
For anything assembled, lead time is between one and three weeks.