- sockets for two Pololu/Stepstick stepper motor drivers
- socket for LCD/Touchscreen with SD card (ITDB02)
- breakout for two servo motor connections
- breakout for four endstop sensors
- motor connectors provided as 2.54mm pitch pins or 3.5mm screw terminals
- position for secondary power supply (for motors)
- most arduino pins broken out to holes for further use
I can supply stepsticks and LCDs, or you can find your own locally - you might find it's a bit cheaper than I can offer them.
An assembled board is tested before shipping, but the builder accepts all responsibility for getting it working. There's a limit to how usefully I can troubleshoot issues without seeing the board in front of me too.
For anything assembled, lead time is between one and three weeks.